Peter J. King (b. Boston, Lincolnshire) has had his poetry, including translations from German and Greek, published in journals such as Acumen, Bare Fiction, Tears in the Fence, Eyot, Dream Catcher, Lighthouse, Molly Bloom, Osiris, Raum, Oxford Magazine, New Walk, and The Interpreter’s House. His latest collections are Adding Colours to the Chameleon (2016, Wisdom’s Bottom Press) and All What Larkin (2017, Albion Beatnik Press).
In the unlikely event that you want to know more, here’s a Wombwell Rainbow Interview.
- My Published Poetry (etc.)
- Rabindranath Tagore: Reversionings
- Kostas Karyotakis: Translations
- Konstantinos Kavafis (C.P. Cavafy): Translations
- Doros Loizou: Translations
- Gustav Sack: Translations
- Miscellaneous Translations
- Personal Blacklist